Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Journal Entry 6: Vegetarianism


Meet Bob(right) and Larry(left). Today, Bob and Larry are helping me illustrate my stance on Vegetarianism. For you who don't understand the image(understandable) I'll explain it. While it isn't true for all Vegans, there are a large amount of members who believe killing an animal(or living thing) for consumption is wrong. So with the help of old Veggie Tale friends I am showing how Veggies too, are living things. Clearly, I am all for eating anything(except other people! C'mon people!). The way I see it is that God made the animals for food as well and a tiger won't think twice before eating a person.

p.s. I do love animals...I just also like how a lot of them taste!

1 comment:

  1. Apparently only half the image is coming up. Click the image to see the whole image.

    ReplyDelete